Wednesday, January 23, 2013

BitcoinStore.com review update

BitcoinStore review update:

  • My order was filled, shipped, and arrived today
  • One item, Victorinox mini-knife, was backordered.
  • I was notified within 24 hours of the backordered item, via zendesk support interface.  They offered to refund, or let me wait for the item.  Opted to wait for the item (while the remainder of the order shipped immediately).
  • The rest of the items arrived in a single box, marked "MemoryDealers", via FedEx Ground to my North Carolina/USA location.
  • Everything packaged well, and functioned as expected.  Purchased two LED mini-flashlights, a clock, a knife and a set of Wine Enthusiast beer glasses.
  • Accurate packing list was enclosed with package.
  • Notified via both email and zendesk support personnel of USPS/FedEx tracking numbers.

1 comment:

  1. Wine Enthusiast beer glasses? My brain goes fuzzy trying to wrap my head around that one.

    ReplyDelete